Monday, July 1, 2013

How I Do My Eyebrows

Hey ladies! I had a couple requests for how I do my eyebrows, so here it is. Hope you enjoy!


Products I Use: 





1. Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Brush (can be found at Target)
2. Sonia Kashuk Spoolie (can be found at Target)
3. Mac Brow Pencil in Lingering (the perfect pencil for anyone with light-dark brown hair, its so versatile)
4. Mac Eye Shadow in Cork. I always like to go lighter than my hair, I think it looks more natural.

Cheaper Products that would work just as well!

1. ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium. A great kit and it's only 3 bucks! You can get it at Target!
2. Maybelline Define a Brow Pencil (these run dark so definitely get a lighter shade than you think you need!) 


Step 1: Start with clean brows! 




Step 2: Take whatever pencil you have and outline the bottom portion to define the arch and extend the tail of the brow if needed. I also outline the top a little since i have sparse hair there. I do not fill in my brows with pencil. Only the outline.




Step 3: Take your brush and powder and fill in the rest of your brows.




Now that they look super dark and unnatural its time for Step 5: Brush those babies out with the spoolie!




After they are brushed out!





Step 6: Add your brow highlight, finish your eye makeup, and you're good to go!




It truly is so simple! Eyebrows are the one thing that i NEVER skip. I think they do so much for the face. They frame our faces and open up our eyes! Try it and see!!! 

P.S. Please excuse my peeling face in the close ups of my skin. I went up to Lake Tahoe and had a little too much sun! 

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Thank you for reading and sharing with me! 

xo, Bailey


^^^^^^^^^story of anyone else's life?!^^^^^^^^




2 comments:

  1. They looks fabulous!!!!! Thanks for showing your secrets!!!

    Ps, the eyeliner picture... Hilarious!!!! It's sooo me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? Remember that Beauty things i suck at tag that was going around you tube!? Eyeliner would have been like my number one! HATE IT!

      Delete