Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July Makeup!

Hey guys! I decided to not go super crazy with my makeup on the 4th. I wanted to keep it simple with just a pop of color. I wanted it super wearable! I felt like if I added bright red lips it wouldn't be realistic for others to try out. It has been 115-117 degrees (NO EXAGGERATION) in Las Vegas this whole week so the glow is natural!! It's me wanting to melt! I am not "expecting" like my friend Trystina asked! Love ya girl!  

The Look - Pink cheeks, Neutral lips, and Blue liner! 






Face Products Used:






1. Mac Studio Fix Foundation
2. MAC Prolongwear Concealer 
3. NYX Blush in Taupe to contour the hollow of cheeks 
4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep as my bronzer
5. Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent to set my under eye concealer
5. NARS Blush in Orgasm 
6. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft n Gentle to highlight my cheekbones and high planes of my face. Everyone needs this highlighter in their collection!

Eye Products Used: 


1. MAC Brow Pencil in Lingering
2. NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. I put this all over my lid and blended it out with my finger to make my lid shadow brighter.
3. MAC Shadow in Mylar on my brow bone.
4. MAC Shadow in Texture on my crease. 
5. MAC shadow in Nylon on my inner corner
6. Urban Decay Shadow in Midnight Cowgirl on my eyelid
7. NYX Shadow in Blue Marine as my Eyeliner on top and bottom lash lines. I took an eyeliner brush and got it damp and applied it like a gel eyeliner. 
8. MAC eyeliner in Smolder on my waterline.
9. L'Oreal Shocking Telescopic Extensions

Swatches of Colors from Top to Bottom:


1. Blue Marine
2. Texture
3. Midnight Cowgirl
4. Nylon
5. Mylar

Lip Products Used:



From Top to Bottom:
1. MAC Lipliner in Spice
2. Mac Lipstick in Kinda Sexy (one of the ONLY nude colors i will wear)
2. NYX lip gloss in Perfect


Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday with their friends and family! 

xo, Bailey




2 comments:

  1. Great blog post girl! So glad you started!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, its been so much to do it!

      Delete