Wednesday, July 10, 2013

30 Day Ab Challenge

A year and a half ago I became a mom which was the biggest blessing in the world. HOWEVER, we all know what comes with being a mom, getting our bodies back in shape and being comfortable in our own skin again. I was a NCAA gymnast and after college graduation went straight into motherhood so there was a huge adjustment period for me with my body. It took me a long time to feel confident again and to feel like I looked good in clothes. While I feel comfortable in clothes now, there are still things I would like to tone up! My friend Kendall and I decided to do the 30 Day Ab challenge. I figured it would be great to do it with a friend and to check in with each other to make sure we were both doing it. Having support is such an important aspect of fitness and health! We even got a couple of our other mom friends to do it as well, which is super exciting. I challenge anyone who is reading this to do it too! Fitness and exercise aren't only great for appearance.  They have such an impact on our self esteem, mood, and mental health. Anyone else in?! 

Here's the challenge



Here are my before pictures! In 30 days I will post my after pictures. Hope to hear from your experiences as well! 




Day One!




Xo, Bailey 


P.S. If you were wondering what I looked like sans makeup look no further. I love my makeup but I love letting my skin breathe too! 

4 comments:

  1. Not fair, you have abs to start with Bailey!!! Haha!!!
    Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well thanks! Glad you're in! WOOT WOOT!

      Delete
  2. I am enjoying the three challenges I am doing now so I will be joining in with this one as well :-)

    ReplyDelete