Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nina Dobrev Inspired Makeup

Not going to lie, I am a HUGE Vampire Diaries fan. I Instagrammed two photos a couple weeks ago asking which Nina makeup look you guys wanted to see. You chose this one!


I absolutely love this makeup! It is easy, summer appropriate, and fun. It has super glowy skin, soft brown eyes, and the prettiest cheek highlight! I am a sucker for a cheek highlight! Clearly, Nina and I have COMPLETELY different skin tones so the makeup will look different on my skin. Here is how i interpreted it!






Products Used:

Face
1. Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation
2. MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer
3. Rimmell Stay Matte Powder to set my T-Zone
4. MAC Blush in Pinch o Peach
5. MAC eye shadow in phloof used as my cheek highlight
Eyes
1. MAC eye shadow in Cork on my lids and crease
2. MAC eye shadow in Mylar on my brow bone
3. Urban Decay eyeliner in Demolition on lower and upper lash lines
4. Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lips
1. MAC lipstick in Hot Gossip

This look was SO easy to do! I encourage anyone to try it who has colors similar to these! 

Hope everyone has had a fantastic summer so far! The ab challenge is officially over, so my results will be my next blog post. WOOT!




No comments:

Post a Comment