Tuesday, August 6, 2013

5 Minute Face!

Being a mom, I don't have time to always put a full 15 minute face of makeup on. There are days when I am running errands and need to be "wham bam thank you maam with my makeup"! Here is how you can achieve this fuss free five minute face! Its so simple!! 




Eyes: I always start with my eye makeup first in case I have fallout from my eye shadows. When I am doing a super quick look and something natural I always use my Naked Basics pallet from Urban Decay. 


Apply Foxy to your brow bone, Venus to the lid, and Naked 2 to the crease. That's it for shadow!!! After this, I lined my bottom lash and outer corner with NYX slide on eyeliner in Brown Perfection and then used L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara.


Face: Apply your favorite foundation and blend out with your fingers. I used L'Oreal True Match Foundation. Apply your concealer (MAC Prolongwear) and then powder your T-Zone (Rimmel Stay Matte). On days I am in a hurry I skip bronzer and contouring. Then apply blush, I used MAC blush in Pinch o Peach. Then with a fan brush apply a highlighter to the high planes of your face, lightly. This means your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, and cupids bow. This way you can still achieve a sheen to your skin without wearing a glowy foundation. Since I have oily skin, I prefer matte foundations and then adding my own highlight. 



Lips: MY FAVORITE! This is my favorite lipstick of all time. It is my holy grail color and I think every woman should own this color. It is MAC's Hot Gossip. 


It may seem like a lot of products but I promise it takes no time at all once you get the hang of it. What does your 5 minute face include!? Tell me!
Hope everyone has had a fantastic week so far! We are finally flying to Reno, NV to see my husband Friday and I get to see 2 of my favorite people while I am there as well. I couldn't be more excited. I am also hosting a Doterra Essential Oils event tomorrow. I am loving everything that oils have done for my family. They broke my sons 102 fever yesterday and I am simply amazed. If you would ever like more information about them please email me! baileypendley@gmail.com

Kisses from Ryder and I!!! xo







No comments:

Post a Comment