Friday, June 7, 2013

MAC Pro Card and Welcome!

If you are reading this, i am so excited you are here! Welcome! I am so excited to start this blog with you guys. Just yesterday I was accepted into the MAC Pro Program which just blew me away! I have always had a love for makeup and have done freelance work but never thought i would be in a place to get a Pro Card. Well, here I am! I am so excited to further my education and hopefully start freelancing SO much more! There is something so special about making someone feel beautiful and its one of the best feelings.

Anyways, I cant wait to start sharing beauty tips, faces of the day, tutorials, hauls, and reviewing some products I pick up here and there. I hope you guys are ready for this journey with me!


Im obviously really excited!

Talk to you guys soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment