Monday, June 10, 2013

Lana Parrilla Inspired Makeup

My husband and I have recently become obsessed (and by obsessed i mean watching both seasons in like a week) with the ABC show Once Upon a Time. It is absolutely amazing! One of the characters on the show Lana Parrilla always has the most striking makeup to me. She is an amazing actress and I cant wait to do more looks of hers in the future. I loved the soft smoky eye of this look from an appearance of hers from the ABC upfronts. Hope you guys enjoy!




I mean hello!? Is she not GORGEOUS!??? 




Products Used:

Face:
1. MAC Face and Body Foundation
2. MAC Prolongwear Concealer
3. MAC Mineralize powder in Medium Plus
4. MAC Mineralize powder in Medium Deep (used as my bronzer)
5. MAC Blush in Melba
Eyes:
1. MAC Eyeshadow in Shroom on my browbone
2. MAC Eyeshadow in swiss chocolate on my lid
3. MAC Eyeshadow in Embark on my outer V
4. MAC Eyeshadow in Samoa Silk to blend out my outer V and took it to my crease to lighten it up since the focus was my lids.
5. MAC Eyeshadow in Embark on lower lash line
6. MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon for inner corner highlight and inner third of lid.
7. Physicians Formula Eyeliner Pen in Ultimate Black for the top lid
8. MAC Eyeline in Smolder for the waterline
9. Loreal Telescopic Extensions Masacara
Brows:
1. Mac Brow Pencil in Lingering
2. MAC Eyeshadow in Cork
Lips:
1. Mac Lipliner in Spice
2. Mac Lipstick in Peach Blossom
3. Buxom Lipgloss in Mudslide

Thanks for letting me share! Hope everyone is having an amazing day and having a laugh or two! xo, Bailey

11 comments:

  1. You two could be sisters. She is your celebrity doppelganger for sure. As always, your make up is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Ally im not too sure about that! But thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha seee you do look a lot like Lana!!! I'm excited for the next season!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm jealous...if only you saw the mess my face looks while trying to apply mascara... I have to put it on first to avoid wiping off everything else to remove the mascara from my eyelids! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany have you tried Maybelline's Lash Discovery Mascara? The wand is SUPER small so that may help! I used to use it all the time!!!!!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Bailey! The eye looks so effortless! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhhh! I would love to do a blog collab look with you! I love once upon a time!-- regina is evil though haha! I am more of a Mary Margaret fan....love her makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that Stefanie! Email me and we could get it started! I am completely open to ideas!

      baileypendley@gmail.com

      Delete